The Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo is a video-editing capture card consisting of 2 independent SDI inputs and outputs, both supporting SD and HD video formats that can be inter-switched; each SDI input or output could be a different video standard as well as a different content stream.
The DeckLink Duo can capture and playback at the same time making it perfect for developers who need 2 completely independent capture and playback streams in and out of a computer. It includes a common tri-sync / black burst reference, and appears as 2 independent SDI cards to the computer, but only uses a single PCI Express slot. It supports Mac, Windows, and Linux OS.
2 independent SDI inputs & outputs, supports both SD/HD formats
2 SDI inputs and outputs can be switched between SD/HD video formats
Each SDI input or output could be a different video standard as well as a different content stream
Simultaneous capture and playback
Perfect for developers who require 2 completely independent capture and playback streams in and out of a computer
Includes a common tri-sync/black burst reference
Appears as 2 independent SDI cards to the computer but uses only a single PCI Express slot
Supports Mac, Windows, and Linux OS
- SDI Video Input - 2 x 10 bit SD/HD independantly switchable.
- SDI Video Output - 2 x 10 bit SD/HD independantly switchable.
- SDI Audio Input - 8 Channels per input, embedded in SD and HD.
- SDI Audio Output - 8 Channels per output, embedded in SD and HD.
- Sync Input - 1 x common sync input. Blackburst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format.
- Device Control - None
- Computer Interface - PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCIe slots.
- SD Format Support - 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC and 525/23.98 NTSC.
- HD Format Support - 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60.
- SDI Compliance - SMPTE 259M and 292M.
- SDI Metadata Support - VITC read for 3:2 pulldown removal. VANC capture and playback using up to 3 lines of video in file. HD RP188. Closed captioning.
- Video Sampling - 4:2:2
- Audio Sampling - Television rate of 48kHz and 24 bit.
- Color Precision - 10 bit
- Color Space - REC 601, REC 709
- Multiple Rate support - SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition. SDI switches between 270 Mb/s standard definition SDI and 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI.
- Colorspace Conversion - Hardware based real time.
- HD Down Conversion - HD to SD on video capture or video playback.
- HD Up Conversion - SD to 720HD or 1080HD on video capture.
- Cross Conversion - 720HD to 1080HD on video capture.
- Real Time Effects - Avid Media Composer 6™ internal effects in DNxHD, XDCAM and uncompressed. Apple Final Cut Pro™ internal effects in DV, DVCPRO HD, ProRes and uncompressed on Intel Mac OS X™. Adobe® Premiere Pro® Mercury Playback Engine effects in DV, MJPEG, DVCPRO HD, DSLR, AVCHD, XDCAM, XDCAM HD and uncompressed.
- Software Included - Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS X™. Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Windows 7™. Media Express, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Firmware Upgrade - Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software.
- Installation - PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8, 16 lane PCI Express slots. Please see the full system requirements for Mac OS X and Windows 7. Mac OS X systems require an Intel-based Mac Pro computer.
- Product Warranty - 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.