The DeckLink Studio PCI Express Capture Card from Blackmagic Design is a video editing card, for use in Mac and Windows systems. It features support for digital video in SD SDI and HD SDI formats.
The card is compatible with popular editing applications for Mac and Windows, including Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, and After Effects. Video is captured in 10-bit mode, suitable for broadcast environments.
- Input and output 10-bit SD/HD SDI video
- Hardware downconversion of HD video
- Realtime HD video effects
- Mac and Windows compatibility
- Supports Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Motion, Combustion, iDVD, DVD Studio Pro, Color Finesse, Cleaner and others
- SDI Video Input 1 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable.
- SDI Video Output 1 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable.
- Supported Video formats 525i NTSC, 625i PAL, 720HD and 1080HD.
- SDI Audio Input 8 channel embedded in SD and HD.
- SDI Audio Output 8 channel embedded in SD and HD.
- Real time effects - Avid Media Composer 6™ internal effects in DNxHD, XDCAM and uncompressed. Apple Final Cut Pro™ internal effects in DV, DVCPRO HD, ProRes and uncompressed on Intel Mac OS X™. Adobe® Premiere Pro® Mercury Playback Engine effects in DV, MJPEG, DVCPRO HD, DSLR, AVCHD, XDCAM, XDCAM HD and uncompressed.
- Multiple Rate support Standard definition SDI and high definition SDI.
- Sync Input Blackburst in SD and 1080i50, 720p50, 1080i59.94, 720p59.94 HD formats or TriSync in all HD formats.
- Device Control Sony™ compatible RS422 deck control ports.
- Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control.
- Settings Control DeckLink System Preferences (Intel Mac OS X™) and DeckLink Control Panel (Windows™).
- Updates Firmware for cards built into software driver. Loaded at system start, or via updater software.