iShopping.pk brings you the best price for Philips Avent Advanced Feeding Bottle 125ML (SCF660/17) with free shipping all over Pakistan.
Reduce fussing and colic with the Philips AVENT Advanced Feeding Bottle:
The Philips AVENT Advanced Feeding Bottle is designed to work with your baby's natural feeding rhythm. The teat helps your baby to control milk as she would do at the breast, making it easy to feed with a bottle only, or combine bottle and breastfeeding. Philips AVENT bottles are clinically proven to reduce painful colic and discomfort after feeding.
Significantly reduces fussing:
Unsettled and irritable behaviour, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behaviour in babies, but clinical studies show that the Philips AVENT Advanced bottle significantly reduces fussing and colic. A randomised clinical trial was carried out to see whether infant feeding bottle design affects infant behaviour. The Philips AVENT bottle was shown to significantly reduce fussing by approximately 28 minutes a day as compared to the comparator bottle. This was especially true during night-time.
Feeding bottles, whether they are angled or straight, need air inside the bottle to replace the milk your baby takes. When your baby drinks, a vacuum is formed in the bottle causing the teat to collapse, restricting milk flow. When unable to receive milk, a frustrated baby's natural reaction is to suck more vigorously, which in turn increases the amount of air swallowed. Most bottles need air to flow in through the hole in the tip of the teat to remove the vacuum, interrupting the flow and rhythm of sucking. As your baby feeds, the unique skirt on the AVENT teat flexes to allow air into the bottle, preventing any vacuum build-up. This allows your baby to suckle almost as if at the breast. Listen for the gentle whistling sound and watch the air bubbles burst on the surface of the milk. That's your guarantee that the air is being released into the bottle--not into your baby's tummy.
All Philips AVENT products are superior quality and designed with you and your baby's needs in mind. Through extensive research and clinical trials, Philips AVENT products work together effectively to promote baby's wellbeing and give you the flexibility to care for a growing baby.
Easy to combine breast and bottle:
The naturally shaped teat allows baby to control milk flow as when breastfeeding, making it easy to combine breast and bottle.
Choosing the right teat for your baby:
Teats on Philips AVENT bottles are interchangeable, and available in newborn, slow, medium, fast and variable flow rates. Once baby moves up to the next teat stage, the old teat can simply be replaced with the new.
Remember that age indications are approximate, as babies develop at different rates. You will know when your baby is ready to move onto a faster flow rate because he or she will try to suck harder to get the milk more quickly. Baby may also show signs of tiredness or frustration during feeding.
Philips AVENT Tips for Bottle Feeding:
- Clean and sterilise all feeding parts before each use
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or anti-bacterial cleaners with bottles and teats
- Wash your hands thoroughly and ensure surfaces are clean before handling sterilized components
- For inspection of the teat, pull it in each direction
- Place the teat in boiling water for 5 minutes before first use to ensure hygiene
- Throw away bottle and teats at the first sight of damage, weakness or scratching
- Replace teats and spouts after 3 months use
- Do not warm milk in a microwave as this may cause uneven heating and could scald your baby
- Always check the milk temperature before feeding
- Make sure that the bottles are not over-tightened
- Do not allow your baby to play with small parts or run/walk while feeding
- Extra-durable and advanced: bottles are made from a high quality, strong material
- With a one-hole Newborn Flow teat, suitable for newborns or breastfeeding babies requiring a slower milk flow
- Simple one-piece anti-colic system reduces colic and fussing
- Extra-soft naturally shaped teat encourages proper latch-on and feeding, and is odourless and taste-free
13.4 x 6.4 x 6.2 cm
Item model number