THE INTUITIVE HYBRID SYNTHESIZER
Analog Experience THE FACTORY previously named “Analog Factory Experience” adds a dedicated keyboard to the Analog Factory software, allowing all sounds to bedramatically modified instantaneously and making this hybrid ensemble stand apart from any other instrument.
The keyboard itself can work as a controller for any third-party software or hardware instrument. It is actually a premium quality MIDI keyboard, offering smooth key-action, aftertouch, aluminum casing and an array of real time controls.
- Includes Analog Factory 2.5 with 3500 synths sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Quickly filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…), and find presets according to these filtered choices.
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
- Straightforward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope),
- Keyboard : 32 keys with velocity and channel aftertouch
- Controllers : 1 clickable encoder, 10 encoders, 4 sliders, 11 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel
- Connectors: USB, MIDI out, Sustain, Expression and DC In
- Ultra thin 32-key keyboard with velocity sensitivity and channel aftertouch
- High quality aluminium and wooden case
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Product dimensions : 792x250x70 mm - Net weight : 5.7 Kg
Analog Experience - The Factory uses the same quick and easy-to-use software as Analog Factory with a dedicated keyboard that gives you access to the very best of Arturia’s signature sounds. And, with the pre-assigned knobs and faders all these sounds are ready to be tweaked in realtime, right out of the box. You can put your mouse away and enjoy the same experience traditional hardware synths offer.
The Factory comes with a premium controller featuring a 32 key velocity-sensitive keyboard and multiple knobs and faders, putting all these sounds right at the player’s fingertips. And now with aftertouch integrated The Factory offers a maximum amount of musical expression.
This compact and high quality controller in a sturdy aluminum case can obviously serve as a MIDI controller. Linked to an accessible virtual synth it makes The Factory the ideal solution for the modern musician who’s always on the go.
THE INTUITIVE HYBRID SYNTHESIZER
Analog Experience THE FACTORY brings you 3500 legendary synthesizer sounds carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths collection.
All sounds are processed within the computer, the keyboard allows these sounds to be played and their characteristics modified in real time. Once the software is opened and the keyboard is connected to the computer, you can forget about your mouse- everything works just like in a traditional Hardware synth.
High Quality Controller Keyboard
HIGH PERFORMANCE KEYBOARD MECHANISM
- Now with aftertouch, the Analog Factory velocity-sensitive keyboard places a wide dynamic range at the player’s fingertip.
- Smooth key action, keys shaped for comfortable glissando playing and silent operation come as a result of Arturia’s expertise in the production of controller keyboards.
- 32 keys and a sturdy, low profile aluminum frame make the Analog
- Factory keyboard the ideal solution for the contemporary musician who is always on the go.
- The Analog Factory keyboard works with USB bus power and AC adaptor is not required.
- MIDI out allows you to control other devices while the pedal switches offer additional connectivity.
- All controllers in Analog Experience THE FACTORY are optimized to control Arturia products. But they can also be mapped to any MIDI sequencer of your choice (Cubase, Pro Tools, Live, Sonar, Logic Audio...). They can be assigned to any parameter in any Software instrument (Spectrasonics Ominisphere, NI Kontakt, IK Multimedia Sample Tank,...) or Hardware instrument (Arturia Origin desktop, Korg M3 rack, Roland V Synth module,...).
- Using the MIDI Control Center delivered along with Analog Experience THE FACTORY will make this keyboard the center of your production setup.
All presets in Analog Factory have been carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths : minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80 V, ARP2600 V, Jupiter-8V, Prophet 5 and Prophet VS. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/Seven
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary
Internet Connection required to authorize the product
REQUIRED MINIMUM CONFIGURATION:
PC: 512 MB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
Mac: 512 MB RAM; CPU 2 GHz (Multiple cores recommended)
Mac OS X: 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary
ANALOG EXPERIENCE SERIES COMPARISON
Analog Experience - THE FACTORY from Arturia pairs a virtual software instrument with a 32-key controller that gives you access to Arturia's signature sounds - and with the pre-assigned knobs and faders on the keyboard, all the sounds are ready to be tweaked in real time.
Analog Experience - THE FACTORY delivers 3,500 legendary synthesizer sounds carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths collection. All sounds are processed within the computer, and once the software is opened and the keyboard connected to the computer, you can forget about your mouse - everything works just like in a traditional hardware synthesizer.
The keyboard can work as a controller for any third-party software or hardware instrument. The premium quality MIDI keyboard offers smooth key-action, aftertouch, aluminum casing, and an array of real time controls.
- Analog Factory Software
- 3,500 Synthesizer Sounds
- 32 Key Keyboard Controller
- Velocity and Channel Aftertouch
- Audio Units
- Mac OS X
- Windows XP/Vista/7