Analog Laboratory under the hood
|The 49-key keyboard controller is made for performance and maximum expression, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to a set of knobs, faders and pads, as well as full connectivity on the back panel (like expression and sustain).
This premium controller gives the fullest access to our Analog Laboratory software; its pre-assigned controls making it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With Analog Experience THE LABORATORY, discover a new depth of access to the synth patches so you can really get in and customize the huge library of internationally designed presets. A new scene mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of advanced arpeggiation melodies, drums and FX loops.
In addition, the keyboard (like in the other versions of Analog) can be easily used in any other software context.
Professional grade USB MIDI Controller
Analog Experience THE LABORATORY is our professional grade 49 key USB MIDI Controller. It is entirely preassigned to work with the Analog laboratory software, enabling you to take an immediate and in-depth control over your sound .But the Laboratory keyboard also acts as a Universal Midi controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware.
Pass your mouse over the different zones of the keyboard to discover its functionalities:
Assignation to any software or hardware can be done easily using the LED screen or the exclusive MIDI Control Center (see bellow).
The keyboard in Analog Experience THE LABORATORY offers great connectivity.
Midi Control Center
The exclusive MIDI control center makes MIDI assignation to any third party software or hardware device a blast.
- Includes Analog Laboratory with 3500 synths sounds and 200 scenes.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE� powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type, and by Characteristics.
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Minimoog V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Laboratory.
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genres offering complete live sets, including : loops assignation to pads, splitting and layering of two synths, and advanced arpeggiation melodies.
- Straight forward Editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds : Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, 2 ADSR envelopes, 4 pads.
- Keyboard : 49 keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Controllers : 2 encoders with select, 11 standard encoders, 9 sliders, 22 switches, 4 touch-sensitive pads, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel.
- Connectivity : Midi in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux pedal, Breath controller
- High quality aluminium and wooden case
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
Analog Experience - The Laboratory is our professional-grade version in the Analog Experience Series. Featuring a top-notch 49-key MIDI keyboard controller and the Laboratory version of our Analog software.