Analog Experience - The Player is the perfect tool for musicians discovering Arturia products.
The rugged and lightweight keyboard make the controller a must for travel, while maintaining the profile of a high end metal and wood controller- that can be used with any other software. The Player software, offering 1000 sounds, is an ideal way to get the most out of our TAE® based synths without getting into the details and complications of sound design.
Packed full of our hottest analog sounds made by our international team, this software gives a full spectrum review of 7 of our best analog emulating software synths.
If you need a high-end, portable 25-key MIDI keyboard and a compilation of our best analog sounds then Analog Experience - The Player is for you.
Arturia has softened the blow by painstakingly recreating a collection of these instruments, with wonderful sound quality and all the advantages of plug-in integration. However, these too are perhaps beyond the reach of those on tight budgets so the company has developed a new package entitled Analog Experience The Player, a spin-off the excellent Analogue Factory software which we've loved in the past.
The model we're looking at here bundles a software engine offering 1,000 sounds taken from all of the titles in Arturia's range with a brand new, retro-styled 25-key USB controller keyboard.
Eight synths combine to make up the sound bank available in the Analog Player, all taken from Arturia's V Collection. These are: ARP 2600, Jupiter-8, Moog Modular and Mini, Prophet-V and -VS and the CS-80. The way the plug-in GUI is organised enables you to choose sounds by instrument, type or a combination of both, so if you know you want a Minimoog bass or a Jupiter-8 lead, you can select accordingly.
Each sound can then be tweaked using the interface below or via the new controller which features exactly the same control options. As far as sound-shaping is concerned, this is the area which programmers with 'fully-featured' soft synths will find most restricting, as you're limited to cutoff and resonance control, chorus and delay amounts and envelope control via attack, decay, sustain and release knobs.
You can save tweaked sounds either to a user preset bank or to one of four Snapshot positions which are accessible on the right-hand side, enabling you to call up four different sounds quickly, increasing Analog Player's appeal as a live instrument.
Clicking the Edit button below the instrument graphic for any preset does allow access to further parameters such as pitch-bend range, polyphony and the Step Size of sequences for presets which feature these but a lack of full sonic control remains Analog Player's deliberate limitation.
- Includes Analog Player with 1000 synths sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V). These TAE� powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads�) and find presets according to these filtered choices.
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
- Straight forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, ADSR envelope)
- Keyboard : 25 keys with velocity
- Controllers : 1 clickable encoder, 4 encoders, 1 modulation Joystick, 7 switches
- Connectors: USB, MIDI out, Sustain and DC In
- Ultra thin 25 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- Real-time automation on all parameters
- High quality aluminium and wooden case
- Also functions as a universal MIDI controller
Analog Experience - THE PLAYER is the smallest, most lightweight and simple version of the series. It features a compact MIDI keyboard controller and light version of Analog factory software. This makes for a very easy-to-use and affordable package, including the very best of Arturia�s signatur