The inner acoustics chambers of the Razer Hammerhead feature a sonically optimized design to increase aural resonance. Together with the high performance, precision-tuned 9mm neodymium drivers, the headset produces a sound signature that packs a strong bass while maintaining crystal clear mids and highs. Experience full-bodied low-end frequencies without annoying distortion to your beats.
The Razer Hammerhead is machined out of aircraft grade aluminum, promising extreme durability while maintaining a lightweight, comfortable form factor. With a matte, brushed surface finish, these in-ear monitors look as good as they sound.
With included interchangeable ear-tips in 3 sizes and the optional bi-flange attachments, the Razer Hammerhead promises the ultimate in sound isolation. An optimum fit, paired with the bi-flange attachments, provides a higher level of noise isolation and an increased bass boost.
The Razer Hammerhead Comes With:
- Small, medium, and large ear-tips
- Machined lightweight aluminum body
- Advanced passive noise isolation
- Powerful drivers for supreme audio fidelity
- Compatible with iPhone, Android and mobile devices
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Drivers: 9 mm, with Neodymium Magnets with CCAW
- Cable Length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approximate Weight: 12.5 g / 0.03 lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm jack
- Audio Usage: Devices with 3.5mm audio jack