iShopping.pk brings you the best price for Sony PS Vita 3G + WiFi with free shipping all over Pakistan.
Sony's PlayStation Vita retains the familiar general form of the PlayStation Portable hardware series while dramatically improving on virtually every aspect of its use with powerful and exciting new features including: dual touch pads at the front and rear, dual cameras at the front and rear, dual analog sticks, a 5-inch OLED screen, GPS, six-axis motion sensors and a three-axis electronic compass and exceptional built-in connectivity via both Wi-Fi* and exclusive to this model, an always on 3G connection.** Taken together this makes for a handheld gaming device that truly signals the entry of handhelds into the world of Next-Gen gaming.
Blur the Lines Between Entertainment and Reality.
PlayStation Vita is designed to blur the lines between interactive entertainment and reality in a variety of ways. Reaching beyond the capabilities of every handheld gaming console that has come before it, in this model of Vita players have access to both Wi-Fi and 3G functionality, allowing for maximum connectivity wherever you go. (An additional Vita model allows for Wi-Fi access only) Its 5-inch OLED front multi-touch display brings brilliant images to life and allows for a new touch driven navigational system, while the additional multi-touch pad on its back surface will allow users to interact with games and characters that they encounter within them with a simple movement of their fingertips. The real world and the game world are seamlessly merged with front and rear camera enabled augmented reality. Additionally, services created specifically for Vita will be available on PlayStation Network. These services are designed help users take their gameplay, as well as interaction with other gamers, to new levels.
Vita-specific PlayStation Network Functionality
"Near" is a core PlayStation Vita feature composed of location-based services, that utilize PlayStation Network. Near, developed specifically for this service and the network, will be pre-installed in the system to let users find out what their friends in the vicinity are playing now or what they were playing recently. Users can meet their friends and new players virtually, regardless of what games they are playing, simply by sharing their game information across different dimensions of time and distance.
LiveArea and Activity Log
Every game title for PlayStation Vita will be provided with a space called "LiveArea" where users can share the fun and excitement with other players. Users will have access to the latest information of games provided from SCE and third party developers and publishers through PlayStation Network. Additionally, Vita users will be able to view "Activity Log" which is constantly updated with accomplishments from users who are playing the same game, which in turn can trigger active real-time communication among users.
The Best in New and Classic Content
In addition to containing the best in new handheld gaming hardware technology, Sony's PlayStation Vita provides users with the best in quality content. All your favorite game franchises are coming to Vita, including but not limited to Uncharted in Uncharted Golden Abyss, LittleBigPlanet, Hot Shots Golf, ModNation Racers, WipEout and many more -- including all new game launches -- yet to be announced. Joining these new offerings, players will also have full wireless access to the PlayStation Store. Here, via Vita's improved Wi-Fi capabilities, and/or new exciting 3G connectivity powered by AT&T, owners can download new game add-ons, movies, comics and PS One classics ported over for handheld play. PlayStation Vita also features full backwards compatibility (via download) to all PSP games. Together this powerful merging of hardware and software is destined to create entertainment experiences unlike anything else available in the handheld gaming market.
- Multi-touch 5-inch organic light emitting display (OLED) as the front display
- Multi-touch pad on the rear of the device
- Dual analog sticks
- Two digital cameras (front and rear)
- Software titles on small, dedicated flash memory-based cards
- Three motion sensors, gyroscope, accelerometer and electronic compass
- Wi-Fi and 3G network connectivity
- Free PlayStation Network access, including trophy support and new Vita features "LiveArea" and "Near"
- Vita can play PSP titles, minis, PS one classics, video and comics from the PlayStation Store
- CPU - ARM Cortex-A9 core (4 core)
- GPU - SGX543MP4+
- External Dimensions - Approx. 182.0 x 18.6 x 83.5mm (width x height x depth) (tentative, excludes largest projection)
- Touch Screen - 5-inches (16:9), 960 x 544, Approx. 16 million colors, OLED Multi touch screen (capacitive type)
- Rear Touch Pad - Multi-touch pad (capacitive type)
- Cameras - Front camera, rear camera
- Game Media/Storage - New dedicated flash-based game medium; dual slots, one for the new game medium, the other is for storage media to be utilized for personal content and download content
- SoundSensors - Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer), three-axis electronic compass
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in GPs
- Wi-Fi location service support
- Keys / Switches
- PS button
- Power button
- Directional buttons (Up/Down/Right/Left)
- Action buttons (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square)
- Shoulder buttons (Right/Left)
- Right stick, Left stick
- START button, SELECT button
- Volume buttons (+/-)
- Wireless communicationsBattery - Internal/embedded (not removable)
- Mobile network connectivity (3G)
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n (n = 1×1) (Wi-Fi) (Infrastructure mode/Ad-hoc mode)
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR (A2DP/AVRCP/HSP)